Monday,April 15, 2019
WetumpkaCity Hall, 212 S. Main St.
6:00p.m. Work Session/Council Meeting to follow but no later than 7:00 p.m.
Citizens’ Comments (Ord. 2016-8)
· Boards &Committees
· Agenda Items
· Call to Order Mayor Jerry Willis
· Pledge ofAllegiance
· Roll Call
· Approval of Minutes-CouncilMeeting held on April 1, 2019.
1. Approveprofessional services agreement between the City of Wetumpka and SkipperConsulting for a traffic study on W. Bridge Street. (second)
1. Resolution No. 2019-4-15-1 “Back to School”Sales Tax Holiday, July 19, 2019-July 21, 2019. (Admin)
2. Permission topurchase a used Polaris UTV for the Fire Department at a cost of $8,500. (G.Willis)(first)
3. Permission topurchase Holmatro extrication equipment for new pumper at a cost of $37,251.(G. Willis)(first)
Announcements & Adjourn