Monday,April 6, 2020
WetumpkaCity Hall, 212 S. Main St.-Public Hearing
6:00 p.m. Council Meeting
PerGovernor Ivey’s proclamation, the council meeting will be held via Ring Centralvideo conference. If anyone wishes to speak in public hearing, one person willbe allowed in Council Chambers at a time. Meeting will also be displayed onfacebook live.
· Call to Order MayorJerry Willis
· Pledge of Allegiance
· Roll Call
· Approval of Minutes-Council Meeting held on Monday,March 16, 2020.
Public Hearing: 010-Lounge Retail Liquor-Class 1 for Alabama LittleBit of Texas located at 8056 U.S. Hwy 231.
1. Approval of 010-LoungeRetail Liquor-Class 1 for Alabama Little Bit of Texas located at 8056 U.S. Hwy231.
2. Ordinance 2020-___ An ordinance to dividethe City of Wetumpka into five council districts and to provide for theelection of a council person from each district and to provide for the electionof the Mayor at large. (first read)
3. Resolution2020-4-6-1-Resolution to adopt Legislative Act 2011-676 which increasesemployee contribution rates for members of the Employees’ Retirement System ofAlabama.
4. Approve reoccurring cost of Cotton Lake’s street lights at a cost of$12.36 monthly. (first)
5. Approve elevator repair in Administrative building for a cost of $6,023.(first)
6. Resolution 2020-4-6-2- Resolution to schedule public hearing to vacatealleyway located in Original Lot 184 in West Wetumpka.
Announcements & Adjourn