Monday, October 7, 2019
Wetumpka City Hall, 212 S. Main St.
6:00 p.m. Work Session/Council Meeting tofollow but no later than 7:00 p.m.
Citizensí Comments (Ord. 2016-8)
∑ Boards & Committees
∑ Agenda Items
∑ Call to Order MayorJerry Willis
∑ Pledge of Allegiance
∑ Roll Call
∑ Approval of Minutes-Council Meeting held on September16, 2019.
1. Permission to pay Neel-Schaffer, Inc. Invoice No. 1060327 inthe Amount of $15,965.96 for work associated with an Economic DevelopmentProject. (L. Weldon) (second)
1. Permission topurchase properties on N. Bridge St. for an economic development project.
2. Approve section601-1A to the personnel policy implementing a smoke and vape free workplace. (K.Ellis)
3. Permission topurchase recreation equipment including basketball goals, volleyball nets,horse shoes, ping pong table etc. up to $15,000 for the MLK RecreationalCenter.
4. Repair and paintBlack History Museum and Teacherís Home.
5. Permission forFresh Start to host a Recovery Function at Gold Star Park, November 16, 2019.
Announcements & Adjourn